Our Down Cruiser is insulated with goose down for warmth without added weight. Soft, water-repellent fabric with abrasion-resistant reinforcement on the shoulders and sleeves protects against branches and rain, while remaining pliable and comfortable. Fitted cuffs and a snap-closure storm flap keep rain out and warmth in. The standing collar is lined with wool for comfort, and a nylon lining allows for easy on/off over layers.
- Solid brass zipper front with snap-closure storm flap
- 4 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 interior zipper pocket
- Hidden rib-knit inner cuffs keep warmth in
- Made with traceable, ethically-sourced goose down
- Fully lined with nylon for easy on/off over layers
- Lined handwarmer pockets for comfort
- Shell is abrasion resistant and rain repellent
- 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. oil finish Shelter Cloth + goose down + wool
- Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.